Individual Student Reports
Individual Student Reports (ISRs) will be provided to teachers and school administrators shortly after students complete the EQAO Grade 9 Assessment of Mathematics. These results may be included as part of a student’s final Grade 9 mathematics course mark as per the Ministry’s direction in the Growing Success: Assessment, Evaluation, and Reporting in Ontario’s Schools, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (2010) document.
ISRs will only be available to teachers and school administrators after:
- students complete both sessions of the assessment,
- school administrators validate student data (refer to the Validating Student Information section),
- teachers submit student responses to EQAO (refer to the Submitting Student Responses section), and
- EQAO confirms student results.
Reports will be available approximately one day after student responses have been submitted to EQAO.
Teachers and school administrators can access ISRs through the e-assessment system by following these steps:
- Teachers: Refer to the Accessing Individual Student Reports section to determine how you can access ISRs.
- School Administrators: Refer to the Acccessing Individual Student Reports for School Administrators section below to determine how you can access ISRs.
For more information about ISRs and to view a sample ISR, refer to the Individual Student Report (ISR) section of this guide.
In the fall of the school year following the assessment, the ISRs will only be available to school administrators. School, board and provincial results will be released in the fall of the next school year.
Accessing Individual Student Reports for School Administrators
For school administrators to access the ISRs in the fall of the school year following the assessment:
- 1. Log in to your account.
2. Select the Reports tab.
3. Once you have opened the Reports tab, you will see a list of all classes. You will be able to generate a report for each class, compiling all the ISRs for that class into one document.