The following steps must be completed after the administration of the assessment.
Summary of Steps After the Assessment
- Ensure that all printed copies of the alternative version are transcribed into the e-assessment platform.
- View and print Individual Student Reports (ISR) for your students
- Store any printed copies of the alternative version in a secure location until ISRs are generated, and then shred all printed copies.
- Complete the Teacher Questionnaire (optional).
Accessing Individual Student Reports
Individual Student Reports will be provided to teachers through the e-assessment system.
Note: The school administrator must complete the student validation process prior to the release of Individual Student Reports. Refer to the section Validating Student Information for details.
Follow these steps after you have submitted student responses and all student data has been validated.
1. Log in to your teacher account.
2. Click Select Class to select the class for which you would like to view the reports.
3. Once on the page for that class, click View Reports.
4. This will bring you to the Reports page. Here you will be able to review the results of the individual students in your class.
Questionnaire for Teachers
After logging in, teachers can access the questionnaire by selecting the TEACHER QUESTIONNAIRE button on the blue banner found at the top of the Classes/Groupings page.
Note: The Teacher Questionnaire should be completed by the main teacher of the class.