The Technical Readiness tab allows you to:
- review all the Administration Checklist items
- check the completed items
- track your progress
- complete the Principal Questionnaire
When both the technical readiness checklist and the school board IT checklist are completed, a green box confirming the assessment can be administered will be displayed.
Completing the checklist
School administrators should check each item in the list once completed.
- firstname.lastname@example.org has been added to the safe sender email list.
- All classes used for the assessment are reflected in the data.
- All teachers have been invited and have access to their accounts.
- All students enrolled in the Grade 9 (MTH1W) mathematics course are included in the appropriate class.
- The accommodation needs of students with an IEP or special considerations are indicated.
- If a lockdown browser will be used, all devices have been configured to run the assessment, with the appropriate lockdown browser software installed (to be completed with the support of IT staff): Safe Exam Browser or Kiosk.
- The school board has confirmed the technical readiness and availability of the school network (this will be checked when completed by the board IT representative).
Completing the Principal Questionnaire
In the Principal Questionnaire tab, you can click the Principal Questionnaire button to complete it.